Thursday, April 26, 2012

Love Songs

Lately I've been listening to really good music from some never heard bands. Ryan wants to cover some of these songs too.  Aint that sweet? :D

This is Parachute's Kiss Me Slowly. The first time I heard this song, I fell in love with it instantly. Not that I was thinking of the kiss part.. LOL. I love the arrangement and the lyrics.


This one is from Parachute as well. This is She Is Love.  Listen to it and you'll understand why it's so likable. :D


This song is from This Century.  Easy to fall in love with you a Brighten Cover. Ryan didnt like this at all. 

Please also download Between the Trees album Spain.  Here's a single from their album. This song is called Changed by You.


There! More to come from me because I'm so In Love! LOL. More like,, I've gone crazy. Gaga. Lol

No comments: