Sunday, March 04, 2012

Love Too Soon...

I never thought I'd fall in love so fast. As in literally fast. In a span of 3 months, I got to know someone, be with that someone and started falling in love. I can't find the words to describe what we have right now.  I can't explain how I feel about him or how he makes me feel.  I just know that, yes, finally, I am happy. I've never been happier.  I feel like this is it for me. He's probably the one. 

Here's are the highlights of my so called love story...

I was part of a Christmas presentation last December.  Dressed as a school girl, I danced in front of the crowd with the other sailor school girls.  We won the grand prize.  Here's a video of our presentation:

Okay so we won.. but never did it occur to me that I'd win something better that night.. something I have been waiting for all my life. 

He was part of the audience. I was busy checking out cute guys, I didn't notice him at all, probably because the place was poorly lit. Anyway, he added me on facebook  and told me I looked good in the presentation. He's cute but looks more like a babaero to me. He sends me FB messages as in everyday.. didn't miss a day! Imagine that! Well until now he still never fails to ask me how I am, how my day went, share stories, let me know when he's home, where he's going.. One time I gave him an FB fansign.  He did the same for me.   He didn't give me flowers last Valentine's day but he wrote me a love letter. He also plays a guitar and sings to me. How sweet is that?? It's just like a scene in a movie where the guy made the girl fell in love with him through his words/letters.  I am guilty. I'm the girl who got swept off of my feet by this amazing man. 
Sweetest thing ever :)
He comments on some of my posts. We talk about a lot of things through chat (FB, Office communicator, text messages). He doesn't go to my cube, he doesn't send me flowers, he doesn't hang out with my friends a lot (just a couple of times), we've only seen each other a few times, we talk over the phone for hours... Many will think that I'm too shallow to even consider that courting. Yes, maybe in a way it's not a typical setup for courtship but in this generation, who gives an F about it. I think all that matters is that he is giving me time. His precious time that I didn't ask for in the first place. He willingly gives it to me on top of all the work that he does, despite how busy he is. That for me is the most important thing.  Material things don't matter to me. All I want is time.  All I want is someone who cares to listen to me, someone who would give me the attention and love I need. Someone who's open enough to share his stories with me.  Someone who, after finishing all his work at 4am, still accepts the invitation to join me and my friends just so we can at least spend time together and so he can get to know my friends. 

My heart skips a beat whenever I see him and my smile never leaves my face. It's so obvious I like him or maybe I have fallen for him. Many people notice that and I am sure they'll judge me for the way I am acting. As long as I am happy and as long as I am not stealing someone else's boyfriend, I really don't care.  I feel like I can stare at him for hours while he's working all night. I won't have any qualms about it. I want to be there for him like no one does. I want to be the last one to say good night to him after a hard day's work. I want to know what's going on inside his mind. I want to be his girl.

Let's just wait and see how it goes.  I'm not trying to rush things. I just want to give us all the time we need to get to know each other better.  Maybe it's too soon to say the Love word. Maybe I just like him too much. I love this feeling! :)

No comments: