Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Curing Curiosity

Working, and I mean programming and everything related to what I have been doing for the past month, is really fun. It just pisses me off sometimes because I get a little carried away with my work that whenever I deploy and test the code I have done and it fails, it feels like I have to really concentrate on what I’m doing and I don’t want to be disturbed by anyone at that very moment or else… uh.. I get annoyed.

It bothers me sometimes that people might think I’m a little harsh and sarcastic when I answer their questions. It’s just that I think they can figure out the answers to their questions themselves. The answers are WAY TOO obvious and I was not born to spoon-feed them with ideas that I found out myself. What the hell is the use of your God-given-eyes, Help icon, API and GOOGLE if you’re not going use them anyway?

Curiosity builds the brain and asking questions really does help when you’re stuck doing your work but it just drives me crazy when people don’t exert even a little effort in trying to fix problems (errors) on their own FIRST. At least they could get to navigate through the system and learn on their own just in case they’d do a project alone. Help is not always there.

Just think of it this way, what if you are the only one left here on earth and you got no one to turn to if you have questions in mind? What in the world would you do?? Oh come on.. Go figure! Haha ^_^

But what the heck.. Everything’s going to be fine just as long as I get paid every month.. wuU! Hahaha..

No comments: