Thursday, April 17, 2008

What's up with me?

Nako, tagal ko ng di nagblog.

March 31. While I was busy watching tv at home, Ms. Beng from the office called and asked if it's okay with me to go to there the next day so we could start our OJT. I was surprised coz I wasnt expecting her to call me so soon. I asked Tin if Ms. Beng called her and scheduled where and what time we would meet so we could go there together.

April 1. It was the first time I went to Makati alone. Nagcommute ako. Imagine the hell I went through thinking I'd be lost. I was relieved when I got there safe. I havent travelled alone but it feels much like traveling in an unknown world without a chaperone. Hehe. Nothing much happened that day but we were pretty bored reading two 100+ pages of pdf files that were given to us. We finished reading both of them. I dont know if it does matter if we understood everything we read, I just know we had to finish reading them. We were assigned to the QA department so it probably isnt required to know everything since they would only give us specific topics to work on. Anyway, the day seemed so long and we went home haggard... I ended up sleeping early because of the exhaustion.

I've been a trainee for 3 weeks now but there's still nothing much to say about the training yet. We learned Java, yes. The language i've been wanting to learn. But only the fundamentals... We have been assigned to do several exercises using it but we still were not given the QA assignments until now. It's been three weeks and we're still studying Java.. Good thing it's not that boring..

The aircon's compressor something was broken the first day we got here until just yesterday so it was like hell working here. It's baking hot. We were very thankful they were able to fix it kasi everyday muka na kaming adik at galing sa isang sauna. hehe.

About the food, the food on the 8th floor of the building is a little pricey kaya we decided to just bring packed lunch or snacks every once in a while para tipid... Hindi parin ako nakakakain sa JOLLIJEEP. pero gusto ko. hehe. By the way, I went on a 3 day diet. I think I kind of lost an inch around my waist. At least may nabawas. I feel lighter. Right now Im lessening my rice intake. Corn is my substitute for it. I'll gladly continue doing this para tuluyan na akong mamayat. hehe.

No comments: