Wednesday, April 16, 2008

LOST WALLET!

I had lunch with tin and ginpao at Binalot somewhere near paseo de roxas in Makati. Before we ordered food, I got a hundred from my wallet and left it at the table with tin. I asked her to remind me about it later. Of course, I ordered a very tasty bonesless bangus which I had been craving for today considering that I have had that viand last Monday. I just get addicted to it. Sarap kasi.

After lunch, we agreed to have an ice cream for dessert. We went to Enterprise Tower and went to their sort of cafeteria which have a wide range of delectable cuisine. We bought two scoops of ice cream with the big Belgian waffle “kuno” na cone for only 20 pesos at Hernz. We sit at a table near the ice cream stall and had our dessert. Actually it tastes good. I wanted to have another scoop really but tin and I are already late for work so we hurried back to the office. While we were on the escalator at the Enterprise, I realized I only brought my phone and left my wallet somewhere. My school ID, credit card, CM, timezone cards and money (which is more than a thousand) are in that wallet so I totally freaked out.! We ran back to their cafeteria and went back to the table we sat at and found nothing! I was thinking that somebody (isang taong halang ang kaluluwa na napaginteresan pa ang wallet kong wala namang masyadong laman) has taken it Soon after, a man approached us asked if I was the owner of the wallet he found on that table. He said it was already brought to the lost and found office.

We went to the lost and found office and claimed my wallet. Whew! Suddenly I felt better. Nothing would ever make me feel happier that day than finding my wallet and realizing that I certainly need to be much more careful on where I put my things.

Lesson learned:
WAG MAGING MAKAKALIMUTIN!

No comments: