Monday, March 10, 2008

final exam exemption.. fireworks for me!

I was a little prepared last friday for our fourth exam in control systems. When tintin and I arrived in the room, our professor announced the students who are exempted from taking that exam as well as the final exam. I was pretty sure that I would be included in the list. It's not that im being a braggart but I knew for myself that I excelled in that class. take 2 e. haha. So yeah, exempted ako and I found out I'll be getting a really high grade. 1.something. Actually this is the first ever subject I took that I was able to acquire an above average grade. Sa PE siguro oo. tsaka malamang sa recess ( i mean kung may grade man ito. lol). Sa totoo lang masaya ako. Sino ba namang hindi matutuwa. hehe.

After class tintin and I went straight to MOA. We met up with toni there. We had lunch at Yoshinoya and we stayed there for more than an hour, talking. We spent the rest of the day catching up on what has happened to her and to us. We stayed in Pier1 just outside MOA and ordered a couple of drinks. I ended up scolding toni because of her "anti-social attitude" that sometimes gets in the way of our friendship. I was pretty emotional that time. I held back my tears kasi feeling ko pinagtatawanan na nila akong dalawa. hehe. parang nanay lang ako. sermon ng sermon.

We stayed there until after we saw the fireworks. It really felt like having a grand celebration of my exam exemptions and me being with wonderful friends. next time ulit.


No comments: