Thursday, October 10, 2013

Excited to go to Baguio.. again. :)

It's been two years since I last visited Baguio and the experiences from that time seem to linger into my head. It's like reliving a memory but now with a different person. Since Ryan has never been there before, I feel so much like a tour guide, googling all the best tourist spots to date, getting the list of possible places we can dine in and the most romantic spots where we can have our quality time together. :)

I'm kind of impressed with the way my itinerary turned out (in paper) and I cant wait to check out the awesome place again especially those that I haven't gotten the chance to visit i.e. BenCab Museum, Strawberry Fields, etc.. I just hope that the weather will cooperate or else my itinerary will be ruined.. for sure.

I am craving for ube and strawberries already! teehee! ^_^

No comments: