Thursday, October 10, 2013

New Hobby

Cooking has become my hobby for the past couple of months. I became serious about it when I made chewy chocolate cookies again and it was a success. It's really fun to bake and cook and share what you've made. My mom told me to perfect one recipe and sell it but I always feel like I'm being challenged to try something new each time. I always have something new to bring to the table. Even my dad, who's very picky when it comes to food, started to like my cooking and approves those that really tast good. My officemates, too, are always looking forward to eat my baked goodies and I feel proud I get good reviews about them.

I am going to post some really good recipes here just to show you some quick, easy and really tasty recipes I have tried and raved about. :)

Here's a sample of what I have baked. I'll post something about these in the coming days :)

Moist Chocolate Cupcake with Choco Ganache Frosting


Chocolate Marble Cake


Chocolate Fudge Brownie


Blueberry Muffins topped with Choco Chips


Ham, Cheese, Bacon and Spinach Quiche

No comments: