Friday, January 11, 2008

PICTURE PICTURE! ^_^

im back again! woohoo! actually i wasnt thinking of posting something here but my friend josh wanted me to update my blog para daw may mabasa siya. does that mean some people find my blog interesting? lol.

anyway, about the house i was talking about. we moved in last November 24. I was so excited. Kasi naman my room now is a lot bigger than the one used to have tapos meron pang bathroom na kasama. weeeee ^_^ tapos imagine me bringing all my "kalat" from our old house. nako grabe. i wouldnt know where to put them kasi ang dami ko paglalagyan. i can put them ANYWHERE! but of course i didnt. i dont want to just have the same kalat as i had before so i gave some of my things away. clothes. shoes. i was thinking of giving my stuff toys away kasi sobrang dami nila but my dad told me not to. sayang daw kasi. oo nga naman ung iba kasi dun mahal. lol. kaya ayon nakastock parin dun sa old house namin. by the way, our previous house is now being used by my dad. his business is currently located there.

we spent almost two weeks moving all our stuff. lapit lang naman e. just a couple of blocks away. pero siyempre nakakapagod. isipin mo nalang kargador ako for two weeks and i didnt even lose weight. haha. kainis noh. since our old house doesnt have stairs, mejo napagod ako kakaakyat panaog dito. i was not used to it until cguro weeks after we moved in.

we spent our first christmas here. and you know what? nagbrownout dito the whole evening nung christmas eve until 10am in the morning. i was not even finished cooking for our noche buena when suddenly the electricity was out. damn. i was so pissed off. tapos it was really hot. kaya we had to open the windows. and since wala pang screen ung mga windows dito, i got bitten by lots of mosquitoes while i was sleeping. first christmas ever na sira ang pasko ko kamusta naman.

lola cita, tito ferdie, and my cousin celeste went home from San Diego, California. I didnt see tito ferdie and celeste until January 1 when we went to their house in las pinas. lola cita is currently staying in tita marlyn's house.

last december 30 pala, we were invited to come over at our tita's house. ivy, my cousin is a call center agent and she said she's going to have work on new year's eve kaya we should celebrate earlier. we had dinner there and then we drank tequila. i didnt know why i drank too much. all i remember was we were having a really great time tapos we were singing pa nga that time. tapos nagblack out ako. weird. i said i was not drunk yet pero when i went to the bathroom and back biglang all the alcohol went into my head. lasing pare. sobra. when i woke up the next morning i was already at home and my head hurt. i didnt remember what happened then my mom showed me a video of me talking in korean. LOL. and i was saying "PICTURE PICTURE" with a korean accent. it was so funny. i was so embarassed with all the things i was saying. i dont even know what i was saying. my dad told me not to watch korean movies anymore (ive been watching korean movies everyday tapos tinapos ko pa ung COFFEE PRINCE in just 2 days...haha) kasi nga daw pati ung mga sinasabi nila dun ginagaya ko daw. lol.

anyway aun nga our new year went pretty well. okay naman. walang brown out. walang malas. masaya ung media noche namin. dami food unlike nung xmas. tapos we got to hear mass dun sa biggest church here in pasig ung Sta. Clara de Montefalco parish. it was so big. i was astounded. i promised myself to hear mass every sunday there. that's a promise i would definitely keep. ^_^


No comments: