Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pizza! Pizza! and more Pizza!!!

I think I'll be gaining a lot and I really mean A LOT of weight this vacation. Who wouldnt? I stay at home and do what...watch tv, maybe sleep a little, eat, eat, and eat! waaah! i feel like having some sort of hallucination every time i look in the mirror and i see this big.. no.. bigger me. whew! it's like i've gained 5 pounds or so.. and there are 2 or 3 more weeks to go before the school starts! just try to imagine seeing me on the first day of school. how the hell am i gonna look like?!?! uhmm... i better start eating healthy otherwise i'd look like a whale.. but i need help here. it's like an eating disorder or something i dont know. Whenever i do something i just feel like eating. i crave to much food. i often ask what's for lunch or dinner. i often open the fridge and look for food. and when i find no food that's the time i drink lots of water.

anyway, we had dinner around 9 pm and guess what we ate? pizza AGAIN! it's not that im against having pizza for dinner, there's just something wrong with the picture. WE NEVER ORDER FOR PIZZA TWICE IN A WEEK! a week long celebration of my dad's birthday? maybe. haha. great. so that'll add to my flabs. now let's start counting. 300 calories per slice of pizza, 150 calories from a glass of coke, 250 calories for a piece of chicken, 75 calories for each piece of french fries, calamares, fish fillet, the dips, and the gravy. and still counting eh? a total of a whopping 1000+ . hahahhahahahaha. that's just great.

i should start exercising. whew.

No comments: