Thursday, February 14, 2008

colourless valentine's day

It's a little annoying for me to think about what could have transpired in school today considering this is a very special day for couples. Seeing them would only make me feel more miserable and bitter. Never did I celebrate this occasion with a date maybe that's why i feel uncomfortable seeing lovers. So i didnt go to school. I mean I dont really have classes so i dont have any reason to. Not that I care much about the whole thing but sometimes the feeling of not having any date or someone special on Valentine's Day sinks in. I feel kind of unlucky not to have a special someone. Thanks to my parents and friends who exerted some effort to make me feel special today. I was able to receive a lot of text messages from my friends greeting me. My parents on the other hand surprised me. They knew I dont have any date so my mom gave me Ferrero chocolates while my dad gave me a bouquet of white roses and my favorite Hershey's dark chocolate.

Since I dont have anything to do at home, I decided to do the laundry and cook fettucine alfredo for myself. I also watched Romantic Princess all day. Well i guess staying at home on this special day isnt so bad after all. I just wish that the next valentine's day would be a lot more special than this one.


No comments: